2006+ Azimut 86S
Our Azimut 86S gets the most use by far by our staff and families as an easy to use and maintain day boat with the speed to enjoy the infinite boating destinations that Miami and the Bahamas have to offer. There is no running gear more indestructible and efficient than the Arneson drives in our experience. The over sized clever-like propellers can take hits and still get you home at speed unlike other systems that will shake the boat violently unless perfectly balanced. This configuration is also well suited for the yacht controller and we are in fact the first vessel of its size to employ the system. You might recognize our red hull 86S in their marketing materials. This is the largest boat that we feel comfortable handling in tight situations without a first mate or suitable experienced help, which in the end, encourages you use it more without the hassle.
The 86S also has a garage large enough for a couple of jetskis as well as dive gear and other water toys. Anything smaller will only accomodate a single jetski or tender, which in our opinion, is useless. The only fun a seasoned user will experience with the jetski is being able to chase a friend through areas that cannot accommodate a vessel with greater draft.
- Speed and reliability (39 knots)
- Large garage for water toys
- 3 complete staterooms with en suite bathrooms
- Large crew quarters located far from guest cabins
- Express design provides less room that similar flybridge vessels
- Common color scheme that belies the vessels true size
- Tight engine room that makes regular maintenance a pain